Welcome to our Heinrich Brothers!
The Powered Round Belt Drive Conveyor is a quiet and efficient live roller conveyor system. These systems are primarily suitable for lighter loads up to 75 pounds. Each roller is powered individually by a composite “O” ring or band with up to (16) rollers connected to a single 24v flat motor with integrated control cards. With the goal being simple to install, this conveyor is commonly used in zero pressure accumulation applications commonly integrated with pop-up transfers, curves, or spurs.
• Convey loads of Cartons, Totes, Fixtures, Cardboard Boxes
• Non-Contact Accumulation
• Pallet loads when bottom boards are perpendicular to the rollers
• Pallet loads when bottom boards are parallel to the rollers
• Side loading/unloading
• Accumulation of loads
Where it Works:
• Warehousing & Distribution
• Order Fulfillment
• Government Military & Agency
• Parcel Handling
• Cabinetry & Furniture
• Food & Beverage
You will find yourself working in a true partnership that results in an incredible experience, and an end product that is the best.